Hi,
i need to use pspline. In this pspline function coxph.wtest was used. When I
try to make some change to this function by pulling out the pspline
function, it turns out R gave me an error msg, saying coxph.wtest cannot be
found. Even if i dont change anything in pspline and just rename it and run
the function, it did not work out. Can any one help me with this? is there
anyway to get the coxph.wtest function? thank you