Stop being surprised. Loaded packages are not part of "envir" (whatever that
is), nor are they part of the global environment.  You have to reload any
packages needed separately from the load call.
DCN:<jdnew...@dcn.davis.ca.us>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing