Hi all

I'd like to launch rJava but get that error:

library(rJava) Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'rJava',
details:
call: dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...) error: unable to load shared
object
'/home/cloudera/R/x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu-library/2.15/rJava/libs/rJava.so':
libjvm.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Error:
package/namespace load failed for ‘rJava’

Here are some more information if needed:
[cloudera@localhost ~]$ java -version java version "1.6.0_31"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.6-b01, mixed mode)

I need rJava running to be able to install rhdfs for my cloudera demo vm
cdh3u4.Is ther something wrong with LD_LIBRARY_PATH settings? If yes, how
can I fix that?

Thanks