On Nov 25, 2012, at 8:50 PM, sheenmaria wrote:

Thanks for the reply .I am able to call a simple function in an R file from
another by using source().
Now I am facing another issue .I am trying to call a r file named es.r which
have lotes of R functions.
These R functions are internally calling java functions by using ".jnew()"
and ".jcall()". I have added
necessary jar's to the Classpath and I am able to run es.r from command
prompt .

        But when I tried to call it from anoter r file using source()
getting Exception
Error in .jnew("com/algoTree/ClientElasticSearch/ ElasticSearchLoader") :
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

       How can I solve this ?

Did your es.r file have an initial command that loaded rJava?

--

David Winsemius, MD
Alameda, CA, USA