From: William R Revelle [mailto:reve...@northwestern.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, 27 November 2012 5:54 p.m.
To: Brent Caldwell
Cc: r-help@R-project.org
Subject: Re: [R] Psych package: fa.diagram, how to re-arrange layout so numbers
do not over-write each other

Brent,
  No, cex doesn't work (as you have discovered).  That is a bug.
I will work on it.

In the meantime, try Rgraphviz called from fa.rgaph or use the output from
fa.graph which produces a dot file for processing with any graphic package
(including graphviz) which handles the dot language.

Bill

William Revelle                    http://personality-project.org/revelle.html
Professor                                  http://personality-project.org
Department of Psychology   http://www.wcas.northwestern.edu/psych/