Hi,

On Tuesday, November 27, 2012, David Winsemius wrote:
[snip]

> `cbind`-ing doesn't make much sense here. What is your target (y)
>> variable here? are you trying to predict `avoid` or `noavoid` status?
>>

> Sorry, Steve. It does make sense. See :
>
> ?glm  # First paragraph of Details.

Indeed ... I've tried to,send a follow up email salvaging my bad call with
some hopefully useful tidbits, but it "matched some headers" and is stuck
in the mailman queue. It might come through eventually.

Don't be sorry, though ... I learned something new :-)

Still, I do apologize for the flawed advice re: the cbind-ing thing

-Steve

--
Steve Lianoglou