yes sorry,

When we use this function

text3d(1:3, 1:3, 1:3, LETTERS[1:3], cex=1:3)

we expect the letters to have different size (increase from 1 to 3). But
when I try this code , all the  letter have the same size.

This problem (to not be able to resize character) occurs with diiferent the
text function like mtext3d and axe3d. It looks like "cex" argument do not
have any effect on function which can use it.

I hope that it is more clear

stephane