On 12/03/2012 12:18 PM, Ben Bolker wrote:
rahul143<rk204885<at>  gmail.com>  writes:

   I have a strong suspicion that this person is a spammer.

When I saw the almost unbroken list of posts, I wondered what might be going on myself. We are already familiar with those who repeatedly ask ill-formed questions that indicate a knowledge vacuum in the area, presumably hoping that someone who knows how to do the task will send an example that can be copied. This looks more like a broker of intellectual freeloading, attempting to build a business of relaying questions about which he or she knows nothing in the hope of receiving answers that can be passed back to the original inquirer, perhaps at a profit. The internet is certainly a place where almost any enterprise can be tried out.

Jim