Dear Bart!
Thanks for the question!

It might be irrelevant for you!.However I am sure it is relevant for some
other people!

First there might be a some R package which could be solve this statistical
problem, so the people who knows the commend of the package could help me-

Second somebody who is interested in writing R package might write a new
Relative importance package which solve this kind of questions.
R programming and statistics should be also relevant to current problems of
the society, shouldn't they?

Best regards
Solmaz Filiz Karabag

--