I am using R for hierarchical clustering of a number of documents.

I have a distance matrix on which I have applied hclust method. When I plot
the result of hclust method, I can see the dendogram plotted. What I need
now is the dendogram stored as a tree in a data structure. My goal is to
automatically label all internal nodes. For that, I need to know, which
leaf nodes make a first level cluster, and which first level clusters make
a second level cluster and so on. Is there a way in R to get this
information?

--
Sagnik Ray Choudhury
sag...@psu.edu