Hi, everyone:

I have multiple dataset (say 100) in different subdirectory. They have same
name and exactly same format. I want to get summary for some columns for
each of these dataset (such as mean, SD etc), and list the summary in one
output file. It is for sure not effective if I do this one by one. Can
anyone advise me how to do it ‘on the fly’ using R?

More specifically, I wish to accomplish 2 jobs:

1), Import those 100 dataset to R. I will then have 100 data frames.

2), Analyze these 100 data frames simultaneously.

I am a newbie for R. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Mindy