On 12-12-10 7:08 AM, Guillaume Chapron wrote:
Hi list,

I'm running R CMD check for a package and I would like to save the .tex file
that generates later the pdf documentation.

I have only seen it appearing and disappearing quickly in a tmp folder but I
have not been able to save it. I could not find any option to the check command
to save it.

Any idea how I can save this tex file? Thanks

I don't know if check has an option to leave it behind, but you can create it using

R CMD Rd2pdf --no-clean pkgname

With the --no-clean option this will leave behind a temporary directory with all the intermediate files in it.

Duncan Murdoch