Dear all,
I am modeling the incidence of recreational anglers along a stretch of
coastline, and with a vary large proportion of zeros (>80%) have chosen to
use a zero inflated negative binomial (ZINB) distribution. I am using the
same variables for both parts of the model, can anyone help me with R code
to compute overall marginal effects of each variable?

My model is specified as follows:

ZINB <- zeroinfl(Tot.Anglers ~ Location + Season + Daytype + Holiday.not +
CPUE + ShoreType + Access + Source.pop + WindSpeed + offset(beat_length),
dist="negbin", data=anglers)

Many thanks,
Jeremy