Dear all
I am now running a MCMC iteration in the R program. But it is always
stucked in some loop. This cause big problems for my research. So I want to
know whether we can skip the current dataset and move to next simulated
data when the iteration is stucked? Alternatively, can the MCMC chain skip
the current iteration when it is stucked and automatically to start another
chain with different starting values.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Chenyi