thanks jim,
I had to move the legend to a different place (as the default) because
for some reasons it appeared to me "sliced" on the left side (but I'm
not sure if that was due to my own configuration, anyway...); I think
that the possibility to control the size of the point labels would be a
good new feature (even if not essential) in the triax.plot function
thank you for your valuable work
best

massmi