Dear colleagues,

This is to inform you that Version 1.3.0 of the R package apcluster has been released on CRAN yesterday. We did a major extension and overhaul of the package. Most importantly, we added Leveraged Affinity Propagation in fulfillment of multiple users requests. It should now be much easier to cluster large data sets. Apart from this extension, the interfaces to apcluster() and related functions have been made more comfortable and flexible. For more details, see the following URLs:

http://www.bioinf.jku.at/software/apcluster/ <http://www.bioinf.jku.at/software/apcluster/> http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/apcluster/index.html <http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/apcluster/index.html>

Best regards,
Ulrich

*Dr. Ulrich Bodenhofer*
Associate Professor