So, with R you use object[int,int] to select the rows and columns you want
to highlight. ([rows,columns]); what you've done here is asked it to apply
to rows 1 to 2 (1:2), across all columns. You'll want [,3:4] to specify two
particular columns. I'm not familiar enough with glm itself to provide any
further guidance (I'll leave that to other readers) but when it comes to
automation, you might want to look at the mapply function (type ?mapply) or
the plyr package, particularly ddply (?ddply). With ddply you can (for
example) split by year and week, execute a function within ddply on
specified variables, and then recombine into one dataset consisting of
Year, Week and Relationship.

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 12:08 AM, bhatmb <mansi.bhatna...@alumni.utoronto.ca