Dear All,

I have fitted generalized linear models with the glm() function from the
package lme4. The statistical values it returns are the z-value and the
p-value. Now I am searching for a way to get the F-values for my models  to use
for reporting - as to my knowledge reporting z-values is not very useful and
the F-values together with the p-values would be desired for the report. I
tried the commands summary(model) , anova(model) noranova.glm(model), but
couldnt get the F-values that way.

Is the command stat.anova(table, test =  "F", scale, df.scale, n) the right
choice? If yes, for this I need the 'residual mean square' to use as scale. But
how to extract the 'residual mean square' out of my glm in R?

I am very thankful for your comments and advice!