I have a time series of more than 2500 points. I also have observed data
set but it is not continuous. I want to use the observed data set and find
out the modeled data from the time series data. After the modeled data has
been found out for the same time I want to plot the correlation plot and
display the equation and coefficient of correlation on the plot.

The sample time series can be found on the following link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uxg0g1h7vbhxp3z/33010G10.csv

The observed data is as follows:

    260.323 25.170
    267.316 25.520
    274.313 24.950
    281.333 25.140
    288.326 24.130
    295.319 19.540
    302.330 10.280
    309.323 17.340
    317.326 18.300
    323.323 11.280
    329.355 12.450
    337.333 9.050
    351.323 14.620
    364.389 16.350
    372.368 19.400
    379.382 10.980
    393.382 14.260
    414.377 11.640
    421.382 10.660
    428.378 3.950
    435.382 18.950
    442.378 18.180
    449.378 20.570
    456.368 18.400
    463.375 11.770
    470.382 18.130
    477.372 18.370
    484.368 21.310
    491.375 24.200
    498.378 24.070
    505.382 18.600
    512.389 24.670
    526.392 28.310
    533.406 28.310
    540.399 28.700
    547.375 28.400
    554.389 27.050

Please let me know how can I efficiently arrange the dataset so that I
could repeat this for several other locations. Thank you so much.

Best Regards,
J Dev