> See ?Rprof for the tool.  For the tips, I think you just need to hang
> around here a while.  I don't know of a nice collection (but I'm sure
> there are several.)
>
> Duncan Murdoch

Hi,

thanks .. several folks pointed me to Rprof, I'll take a look.

Yes, I have been reading the list, the amount of messages per day
is simply amazing, I can hardly keep up. Do most of you read this
on the web or get it as digest? I am getting them as individual
e-mails (thank god for filters) ... :-)

Esmail