Hey Mark,
I am aware of this package.  The situation is,
1. I am emailing my code from my machine to a public machine.  Installation
is a hassle.
2. Copy pasting for a website.

I know there are websites for formatting Java and C code.  So, I am looking
for a website in particular, and I have seen it before but don't remember
the site.

Mike