Dear list,

I simply can't figure out how to append an BSON array in MongoDB (with package 'rmongodb') using either the '$push' or '$addToSet' operator.

It's sort of the last missing puzzle piece regarding CRUD operations, so any hint will be greatly appreciated! Below you'll find a link to an SO post where I provided a reproducible example and additional information regarding MongoDB: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14489612/problems-with-mongodbs-push-operator-rmongodb

Thanks a lot and best regards,
Janko