Hi,
thanks for your replay.
My values of a and b are respectively:
a = observation of an event
b = prediction of a model.

Therefore i would like to draw the confidence region for predicting a new
observation, and according to this
http://v8doc.sas.com/sashtml/insight/chap40/sect35.htm the prediction
ellipse should be more appropriate.

But i'm not able to track back the function
radius <- sqrt(dfn * qf(level, dfn, dfd))
in order to change it and draw a prediction ellipses.

Regards
Giuseppe

--
Giuseppe Amatulli