Hello,
I am trying to learn how to create a simulated dataset of a forest stand:
I must simulate 10 stands, for each of the stands I have been creating a random
number of trees. For each tree I should create a random diameter.
The problem I have is that I cannot use a matrix because the length of the
three items is different. I was trying with list but I have no clue on how to
make a dataset out of them... tried "merge"....
Anyone has some clever suggestion?
THANK you !!
Giovanna

Giovanna Ottaviani Aalmo