Thanks, Andrew.

I studied the function "estimable" in package "gmodels"

and realized that it could combine the model coefficients together

if a correct cm matrix is provided. For example, if

mylm <- lm(y ~ x1 + factor(x2) + x3*factor(x4), mydata)

Assume that factors x2 and x4 have 6 and 10 levels respectively.

If a correct cm matrix myCmatrix is provided, then

estimable(mylm, myCmatrix)

produces all coefficients for the equations/models at all levels.

As I do not know how lm is computed,

does anyone know how to obtain myCmatrix from mylm object?
Thanks,

-chunlin