On 05.02.2013 17:08, Ozgul Inceoglu wrote:

Hello,

I calculate the correlation between two matrices cor(x,y, method="spearman")
and I am wondering if it possible to see only the significant correlations. I can
do that for single OTUs with cor.test() command but I would like to have an output
for whole matrix. Besides,I would like to plot the relative abundance of each OTU,
against the number of significant pair-wise correlations to other OTUs. However, I
do not know how to introduce p <.05 parameter in the script.

Please read the posting guide that suggests to submit reproducible code.
We can hardly help "how to introduce p <.05 parameter in the script" if we do not know that script.

Best,
Uwe Ligges

Thank you very much!

Ozgul