Dear R-users,
I am a novice R-user with some experience in using the RMS package for taking
nomograms after various survival models.
This time, I am trying to plot a nomogram after a Random Effects Cox,
implemented by the "coxme" package. My questions are:
1. Is it possible to take a nomogram directly after the coxme survival function?
2. If not is there a way to take the linear predictor results and plug them
into the RMS cox model and get the nomogram I want?
Any instructions/suggestions would be highly appreciable?
Thank you in advance
George

Dr. George Bouliotis
Research Fellow in BiostatisticsMRC-MHTMR (Midland Hub for Trials Methodology
Research) University of BirminghamPublic Health BuildingBirmingham B115
2TTUnited Kingdom