What is the function call interface for predict in the package party for
cforest? I am looking at the documentation (the vignette) and ?cforest and
from the examples I see that one can call the function predict on a cforest
classifier. The method predict seems to be a method of the class
 RandomForest objects of which are returned by cforest.

---------------------------
> cf.model = cforest(...)
> methods(class=class(cf.model))
[1] predict.RandomForest*    predictors.RandomForest* print.RandomForest*

[4] varImp.RandomForest*     weights.RandomForest*

   Non-visible functions are asterisked

But I could not find the list of arguments that predict for cforest accepts.

The link on the function "predict" in the vignette (wherever it is
mentioned) just takes you to the front page. Is the API for predict missing
from the documentation?

Thanks,

James