Hello all,

I want to set (x_1, x_2, \dots, x_n) in a bold font within R documentation. I
wrote
\deqn(\bold{x}_1, \bold{x}_2, \ldots, \bold{x}_n),
but when Rstudio shows HTML preview of the documentation,  x is not
bold and \bold{x} is illustrated instead. The other latex math bold producer
such as \boldsymbol, \mathbf, \boldmath were also unsuccessful.
However, for PDF version of documentation it works.

So, What is the right command for setting a character in a bold within math for
HTML version of documentation?

Thank you,

P.S.I achieved the same result with \mathbf and \boldsymbol

Ehsan MasoudiMaster graduated in Mathematical Statistics,
Ferdowsi university of Mashhad