Presumably because no one is maintaining it. It is still in the archives, and
it is licensed under GPL. You could contact the author or revive it yourself.

Please read the Posting Guide before posting again. Repeating yourself is not
okay, nor is posting in HTML format.
DCN:<jdnew...@dcn.davis.ca.us>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing