Hi,

   I am graphing with the following command in the Lattice and LatticeExtra
package

xyplot(xts,lty=c(1,2),col=c("blue","red"),type=c("l","g"),par.settings =
list(layout.heights = list(panel = c(2, 2))), aspect="xy",xlab="",ylab="%",
key=key1,screen=list(a,a,b,b,c,c,d,d), layout=c(2,2),
scales=list(x="same",y="same"))

   where a, b, c, d contains English and Chinese characters

   How can I modify the preceding line to change the fonts?

   (1) I find from the manual that font=2 represents boldface, while 3
represents italics. Where should I add it?

   (2) The default Chinese character seems to be ²Ó©úÅé (Shi Ming Tee). How
can I change it to Kai -Shu (·¢®Ñ)?

   Thanks,

Miao