Thanks John for your reply.

the  reviewer comment:

asymmetric distribution could affect Principal
Component Analysis results,  symmetry of distribution should be
tested. Authors should also indicate if outliers were observed and
consequently excluded because they could affect factors

My question: what does it mean asymmetry distribution could affect PCA  ? and
also outliers could affect factors?

sorry for this not R-help question.

Best regards

--