Dear all,
I would like to have all unique combinations in the following matrix

TimeIndex<- rbind (c(1,"Week_of_21_07-29_03"),
          c(2,"Thursday_21_03"),
          c(3,"Friday_22_03"),
          c(4,"Saturday_23_03"),
          c(5,"Sunday_24_03"),
          c(6,"Monday_25_03"),
          c(7,"Tuesday_26_03"),
          c(8,"Wednesday_27_03"),
          c(9,"Thursday_28_03"),
          c(10,"Friday_ 29_03"))

As  have a plotting code that takes two input arguments

plot_two_time_frames(time1,LabelTime1,time2,LabelTime2)
these inputs are
time1: integer from TimeIndex.  TimeIndex[i,1]
LabelTime1: Labels from  TimeIndex[i,2]

time2: integer from TimeIndex, TimeIndex[i,1]
LabelTime2: Labels from  TimeIndex[i,2]

the times 1 and time 2 should be unique combinations and never the same number.
I understand that my explanation was not the best possible. But I would like to
thank you in advance for your support

Regards
Alex