Hi

Strange, I thought that only Windows users are sending Html mail and providing
sparse info describing their problems.

I presume, you use 2.15.3 R version.

There is some readme in Ubuntu CRAN repository and if you followed that and
fail it would be necessary to provide at least what you did (some code) and
what was the error messages.

http://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/ubuntu/README

Regards
Petr