Hi,
I met tough problems when calling R in PHP. I have tried several ways, but none
of them succeed.
first of all, I tried Rserve, but I failed to connect to it.
Then, I tried cmd.exe. I get the result when I use" R CMD BATCH --vanilla..."
in cmd, but I have no idea how to call cmd in php.
I know "system()" is good to call other systems, I triedbut I get no result in
my html page.
if you could provide some suggestion or examples, i would appreciate your help.

the code in my php is:
$cmd="R CMD BATCH--vanilla --slave delete.r";
$res=system($cmd);

the code in the delete.r file is:
setwd("c://wamp//www//analysis");
x<-4;
y<-3;
z<-x*y;
sink("125.txt");
png(file="125.png");
barplot(z,border="dark blue")
title(main=list("earning of comparison",font=4));
plot(x,z);
dev.off()