Hi: Google for koyck distributed lag. Based on what you wrote, I think
that's what you're looking for or something close to it.

There is tons of literature on that model and if you read enough about it,
you'll see that
through a  transformation, reduces to something that much simpler to
estimate. There are so many papers that I wouldn't know which one to send
you. As far as textbooks, Baltagi's has the best explanation that I've seen.