Hi: rollapply is a fine solution but if you frame your problem as a state
space
model where the observation equation is the linear regression you're
interested in,
the state space framework provided by the DLM package will give you the
output
you want at each step t. the gory details are explained in the paper below
but
I only have a hard copy ( somewhere ? ) and it's 14.00 from JSTOR.

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/2284643?uid=3739832&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=21101972960881