On Apr 6, 2013, at 10:08 PM, Katherine Gobin wrote:

Dear Sir,

I am referring to your package "FAdist". I wish to know how to estimate the parameters of the distribution - "Log-Pearson Type III Distribution"?

I suppose I could look up the maintainer of that package and try to see if they are a regular on R, but that is really your responsibility. Questions about specific non-base packages really are supposed to be posed in that manner. Although some maintainers are "regulars", other are infrequent readers and depend on having copies forwarded.

Will it be possible for you to guide me or inform the package in R, I can use to estimate the parameters.

That a pretty vague request. You are asked in the Posting Guide to be as specific as possible and to provide as much context as possible. Please read the Posting Guide.

--

David Winsemius, MD
Alameda, CA, USA