I'm avare that I'm trying to plot factors and numeric in the same try. What
I needed confirmed, before waisting more time seeking the answer, was if
this was possible. Now I have confirmed that this is in deed not possible.

I have received a really good answer on stackexchange, which I like to
share with the list:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15999304/plotting-continuous-and-discrete-series-in-ggplot-with-facet

Regard,
Sigurgeir