Quantreggers:

I'm trying to run rq() on a dataset I posted at:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Kij67bij_ASUpfcmJ4LTFEUUk/edit?usp=sharing
(it's a 1500kb csv file named "singular.csv") and am getting the following
error:

mydata <- read.csv("singular.csv")
fit_spl <- rq(raw_data[,1] ~ bs(raw_data[,i],df=15),tau=1)
> Error in rq.fit.br(x, y, tau = tau, ...) : Singular design matrix

Any ideas what might be causing this or, more importantly, suggestions for
how to solve this?  I'm just trying to fit a smoothed hull to the top of
the data cloud (hence the large df).

Thanks!

--jonathan

--