Hi Levi,

Thank you very much for your reply and concern.

There was a package till 2011...or even 2012...entitled "Generalized Path
Seeking" Regression in "R" which was using a combination of all of these
methods...as a way to regularize regression.

However, I presently can't find it. Thus, I was wondering if someone in the
R-community could inform us if there is an upgraded version of it with a
different name or another package which does the same thing.

Thank you again very much and my apologies for populating the mail messages
of the community.

Cheers

Christos