Hi,

   I have two questions on the function "readNamedRegionFromFile" in
XLConnect pacakge.

1.

   In the documentation,

# multiregion xlsx file from demoFiles subfolder of package XLConnect
demoExcelFile <- system.file("demoFiles/multiregion.xlsx",
                             package = "XLConnect")

# Load a single named region into a single data.frame.
df <- readNamedRegionFromFile(demoExcelFile, name="Iris")

# Load multiple regions at once - returns a (named) list
# of data.frames.
df <- readNamedRegionFromFile(demoExcelFile,
                              name=c("Calendar", "Iris", "IQ"))

   What are the names "Calendar", "Iris", "IQ"? I just couldn't find them
from the file.

2. Since my xlsx file is big, I might want to read data like AK9:AK18, for
example. If my computation is right, AK is the 37th column. Then I need to
tell the computer to read the 37th column, row 9 to row 18. Can I ask the
function (any function in the package) to read the column by the header
name (say, the name saved in AK1) instead of "37th"?

    Thanks,

Miao