Hi Everyone,

I am working with the R function "dataEllipse". I plot the 95% confidence
ellipses for several different samples in the same plot and I color-code
the ellipse of each sample, but I do not know how to specify a different
line pattern for each ellipse. I can only modify the pattern for all
ellipses with the "lty" argument. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Jana

--

Jana Makedonska,
B.Sc. Biology, Universite Paul Sabatier Toulouse III