Dear exports,I have created a hypsometric curve (area-elevation curve) for my
watershed by using simple command hypsometric(X,main="Hypsometric Curve",
  xlab="Relative Area above Elevation, (a/A)",            ylab="Relative
Elevation, (h/H)", col="blue")It plots the hypsometric curve in "RGraphics
window", My question is how can I export values which is used to create this
plot? I mean I want to know the value in y axis for certain x value.
Thanks in advance !

..................Anup KhanalNorwegian Institute of science and Technology
(NTNU)Trondheim, NorwayMob:(+47) 45174313