Hello,

I am work with two quadratic regression models

y=ax^2+bx+c with the function of lm.

y1= observed migration distance of butterflies(y1=a1x^2+b1x+c1)

y2= predicted migration distance of butterflies (based on body mass)

(y2=a2x^2+b2x+c2)

x= body mass of butterflies

Now I would like to check the two regression model differ

by testing if the coeffients (a, b, c) of the y1 and the y2 model differ

(null hypothesis: a1=a2 and b1=b2 and c1=c2)

Please kindly advise any significant test in R for the purpose.

Also, please kindly advise how to apply Bonferroni procedure in the test if
necessary.

Thank you in advance.

Elaine