Greetings,

I have just installed version 3.0.0. I am trying to use code that I
have used numerous times in previous versions of R. My code executes
correctly until I try to call makePSOCKcluster. I issue the following
command and get the following error:

 > cluster <- makePSOCKcluster(nodes, port=10191, useXDR=FALSE)

bash: /usr/local/lib64/R/bin/Rscript: No such file or directory

I look in /usr/local/lib64/R/bin and there is indeed a file named
Rscript and I have permissions to execute it. As a check, I reran my
code with R 2.15.2 and it runs as expected.

Any thoughts?

Kenneth G. Weiss
Department of Human Genetics
The University of Michigan

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to
prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a
future."   - Jeremiah 29:11

Check out the website http://www.amazingfacts.org/ for answers to
Bible questions that will change your life.