Hi all,

I am trying to set up logical function(s) to deal with two adjustments
to a blood glucose value.
I have been dinking around in Excel and assume this will be much easier
in R.

DF is date-time, BG value in mg/dL,test strip
4/3/13 19:20    105     Aviva-491350
4/4/13 21:03    74      Aviva-491350
4/6/13 17:40    81      Aviva-491640
4/6/13 17:40    82      Aviva-491350
4/6/13 22:48    106     Aviva-491640
4/6/13 22:48    102     Aviva-491350
4/7/13 5:32     87      Aviva-491350
4/7/13 5:32     103     Aviva-491640

What I need are the high and low ranges based on "acceptable" standards
of the measured values.

The logical expressions need to be
IF BG =>100 then "High limit" would = (BG+(BG*.15))
IF BG =>100 then "Low limit" would = (BG-(BG*.15))
and
IF BG <100 then "High limit" would = (BG+15)
IF BG <100 then "Low limit" would = (BG-15)

The standards are written as: 95% of the individual glucose results
shall fall within ±15 mg/dL of the reference results at glucose
concentrations less than 100 mg/dL and within ±15% at glucose
concentrations greater than or equal to 100 mg/dL.

Then I need to plot the measured value and also show the high & low
"acceptable" values.

Thanks for any who respond.

Bruce