Hi all,

I want to transform a  dCgMatrix from package Matrix into a matrix.csr from
package SparseM, and I found out this link :
http://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-devel/library/Matrix/html/SparseM-conv.html

But there's  no informaion about usage/description/arguments, so how do I
use this SparseM-conversions method ??  Is it a function ??

By the way I already tried function: as.spam.matrix.csr from package spam
and it didn't work:Error in as.spam.matrix.csr(train.sparse) :
  Wrong object passed to 'as.spam.matrix.csr'. Don't know why. My dCgMatrix
is produced by sparseMatrix( ) fuction from package Matrix and it's class
is :
> class(train.sparse)
[1] "dgCMatrix"
attr(,"package")
[1] "Matrix"

Could anyone help me figure out how to transform train.sparse matrix into a
matrix.csr ??

Thanks !!