Hi Janh,

I do not believe that a "one sided" or "two sided" bootstrap makes any
sense.  It is just a resampling procedure that constructs an empirical
distribution.  If you wish to examine the point where 5% of the
distribution falls in one tail instead of the ends of both tails being 5%,
you could simply look at the 90% CI, which will have 5% below and 5% above.

Cheers,

Josh

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 8:21 PM, Janh Anni <annij...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Does anyone know if there’s a function for computing 1-sided confidence
> intervals for bootstrapped statistics (mean, median, percentiles,
> etc.)?  Thanks
> in advance
>
> Janh

Joshua Wiley