Let me revise the data as below.
It is survey data. The respondent must answer the outlook of the oil price,
say, in three months. Respondent A might answer that the price will be in
the 80-90 interval, while B might answer 100-110. I think there should be a
function that finds out the mean and the median of the data with the
assumption that all data points inside each interval are evenly
distributed. Are there such functions in R?

70-80480-90590-1008100-1107110-1203